Sunday 26 September 2010

MICHAEL'S MAIL INTERCEPTED

In the last post we shared with you how when people found out that I was going to fly to the USA to meet with Michael his credit card was cancelled in April 2008. However, that did not stop me going. I knew it was IMPORTANT and I knew it was VERY URGENT. 

When I arrived in Florida he was STILL DOING all he could to raise the money for the trip to come to Florida to share some time with me while I was in the USA. When I spoke to him and found out he was having difficulty I sent him $100 in the post. However, he had already left Marietta and I don't remember him ever confirming whether that cash arrived.

During the trip I purchased a mobile phone for him so that if his phone/internet service was ever CUT OFF again he had access to communication in an EMERGENCY.  However, he had never used a mobile phone before and sometimes Michael stubbornly refused to apply himself to NEW REALITIES. 


Also he required a phone receipt to be able to use it after it ran out. So I accessed the name of a local store where he could get them.

After I returned from FLORIDA, his services were being cut off again. So I paid his ENERGY bill and if my memory SERVES me well it was about $365. 


I also sent him $50 and later on another $100.  Email dated the 23rd of June 2008, in reply to his email tells him the money is on its way, in other words it has been sent. However, that money never reached him. His post was being INTERCEPTED and there was only one person that knew that I was sending that money to him that week.


After the money was intercepted it was made clear that no matter how much I tried to help him something or someone was standing in the way of the practical help that he required. So I then contacted a few guys in the USA to enlist their help. They did not respond. 

He did not have any bank accounts in the USA, so I could not even TRANSFER FUNDS to him when his services were being cut off. His services were continually being cut off from when he first came into my life in 2007, right up to the date of his death.

After we joined forces,  TEAM FOR JUSTICE he received a pittance from those that had control of his investment portfolio. They were not responding to his emails and when they did a barrage of excuses were given that they were out of the country. Month after month he would wait for responses to his emails about his own money. So then he was doing his utmost legally to change things so that he could access his portfolio and by pass the person that had been handling it on his behalf.



Michael died in a house without service from those that could have helped him urgently.  I have been informed that he had been dead for three weeks before he was found. He called out for help to the one local person that he knew in North America that could have helped him, they did not do so, by their own admittance.

Nor did that one person inform me that he had called her for help. However, she had no problem emailing me with weekly and monthly updates when her daughter had cancer. Michael could not let me know he was in trouble again because he had no internet service.

So on top of the 'Constructive Manslaughter' carried out by the person handling his investment portfolio, and their criminal act of erasing Michael's records. There is also the matter of 'Criminal Negligence' that is legally termed as a result of 'wanton disregard for human life'. So shall we go for the third charge as well being that this is the year of three?  'Corporate Manslaughter'. 

So please give me no excuses!

Do it all for love and justice will be done.








No comments:

Post a Comment