Saturday 25 September 2010

Woodworm or Wormwood?

Michael Mauldin when he was a public school boy. 


There was a time in my life when antiques were my passion and I enjoyed restoring them. I knew how to get rid of the wood worms so that the classical furniture could last for many more centuries.  Of course wood worms like to live in the density of the woods, sadly, they have to be removed because if they damage the wood of the trees, then the wonderful inheritance left for humanity is destroyed.


So take a look at the first response from a website called 'Israel Insider' to the 'who-dun-it' post and who has reared their head, they go by the name of Tricia. Also bear in mind that someone changed Michael's words on his profile on that site since he passed over. So there has been a lot of tampering going on. I was not the only person that saw the words before they were removed. The night before I had shared the link on skype with a dear friend in the USA. 


"Nope. Sorry to spoil your "mystery", but there is no mystery. I know the story from his closest friend in all the world, a friend of his mother's."



Our response to her on the Israel Insider website. 


"We agree there is no mystery because I have the documented truth written in his words. His intentions, everything. If the police do not open the case of Constuctive Manslaughter then I will do his will and make sure that everything is published. He invested in the only person that could not be bought. His love was not for sale and he knew that mine wasn't either. That is why he chose to reveal the truth to me.

Tricia, I have the evidence in his hand and I will expose it to the world if justice isn't done in his name.

I have all the information of how he felt about the friend of his mothers and she knows that I do. I have names, addresses, telephones, company names. The lot. The friend of his mother's walked straight into the trap he left for her. Sad, but true.

He gave her strict instructions that if anything ever happened to him, she was to contact me immediately. However, she did not do so. So she walked straight into the trap that he left for her. He did it purposely, because he knew she would not carry out his wishes. He was a very clever man and he knew that there was only one person in the world that he could trust to do their best to make sure that justice was done.

However, there is a much bigger fish to fry then the friend of his mothers. The perpetrator of the crime of constructive manslaughter must be brought to justice. I am in contact with the police at the moment. If justice isn't done then the friend of his mother's and the police leave me no option but to expose the whole truth to the world." 




Now what is interesting is that when Michael first started to take an interest in me,  I received an email from a Tracy (USA) who I did not know. The email was so derogatory that I filed it in my legal file. 


She was warning me to stay away from a man, and she wrote "You are reaching beyond where you are funded to grow". "You are fortunate to have a stranger whom you will never meet give you a heads up. I hope you can accept it and use it to wake up exponentially NOW."


At the time I did not connect it with Michael at all, in fact, I contacted another male friend in the USA and asked him if he knew someone with the name of the email? Were these people following Michael and us around constantly? 



Now what is interesting is, why did she use the word FUNDED and GROW?  Is it because she knew that Michael was wealthy and had a financial investment portfolio that was growing before I did?  Did she know that he planned to lay most of his property assets at the feet of an outsider who did God's work?  Did she know that if people had given him his own money, or if people with money had helped him then he would be free and alive today? 


Why did she say "A stranger whom you will never meet?" Did she know what Michael's intentions were for his estate during his life? Did they know that he was already doing all the legal paperwork to transfer most of his assets because Michael had no interest in money and wished to save on taxes?  He just wished to be free of captivity. 


Were people actively involved in doing their utmost to keep Michael and I apart over money? Why would they do their best to keep Michael and I apart? Is it because I was a healer and spiritual psychologist that could help Michael to heal and live happily ever after? 


Is that why his credit card was cancelled when they found out we were looking for flights? Were they banking on the fact that I would not go to the USA unless Michael paid for it? 


I certainly did meet Michael because it was the will of God for me to do so, I also had to have a meeting with spiritual elders in Florida to give them the heads up about what was going to happen to the USA. That's why we were together in Florida and not Marietta. 

I was sent to the USA by God for business, rest and pleasure, it was while I was in Israel in 2007, that Abba told me that the next mission would be to the USA. It was recorded at New York airport on entry with my fingerprints, that I was there on business and pleasure. 


Michael certainly did give me the heads up before I even met him. He made his intentions very clear and gave me the information that was required to ensure that justice was done if anything ever happened to him.


I did accept what Michael said and wrote because to me he was a man of integrity, and true to his word that there were no strings attached. If it is God's will then this case will help to wake people up exponentially to how far people are willing to go, to keep the status quo of people in captivity of the never ending cycles. 


Now have we found a worm? Is Tricia otherwise known as Tracy Gates? The name of the woman that wrote the email? Have certain people instigated a whole strategic campaign to stop Michael fulfilling his dreams to heal in the sunshine, to see Africa again and be free of his enemies? 


The conspiracy against me on USA conspiracy forums is all starting to make sense. They did their utmost to break me. However, in the power of God, I am alive and kicking. 


Do it all for love and justice will done.


AHAVA


1. http://israelinsider.net/forum/topics/whodunit-1

UPDATE

19.22 25.09.2010 GMT

The Israelinsider forum where Michael invited me in to join him in 2010, obviously did not wish to hear Michael's truth.  So they have suspended our account. We have emailed them to ask for a reason. If there is silence you then know the reason why. As the Christ once said 'Those that remain silent are compliant to the suffering in the world".

What a clever man he was, he was so aware of all the people that were involved in this travesty of justice. However, as we have already shared,  someone had changed the words Michael wrote on his original profile before I was able to print it out.  He wrote 'NO FAMILY' and those words were removed the day after I sent a link to Israelinsider by email to the woman who was a friend of his mother.

Fortunately, I have a print out of the rest of his profile that he put up that also relates to me. Little did they know, the rest of his profile that he wrote was written in code for me, a code that both he and I understood, I have the evidence to prove it. We had our own language and way to communicate and Michael left many messages for me that he knew that I would understand. He wrote, what he wrote, just in case those that stood against him did their worst. Michael always knew that I would act upon his messages and instructions immediately, if anything ever happened to him.

Israelinsider, you've just been busted by the great man himself. HE vowed, that if he went down he would take you all with him.





No comments:

Post a Comment