Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Last Email

The last email I received from Michael was on the 5th of May 2010 at 01.56. It looks like a group email. Just before we lost contact I had written to Michael to tell him that I had found someone that was willing to help him. I never heard from Michael again by email. My last personal email to him was on the 16th of August (although he was STILL being sent group emails from me right up until September) because at that point I had not been informed that he had died. His strict instructions had not been carried out to inform me immediately, if anything ever happened to him.

The last email that I received.

Am only NOW back online, . . . after having
had telephone services interrupted for just over ONE (1) calendar week.

Shall catch up with e-mails ASAP, . . . assuming
that EarthLink Services are NOT lost BEFORE
I can attend to that bill.

The telephone bill had been PAID, but services
were disrupted anyway.

Restoration was a SURPRISE to me, . . . inasmuch
as I had NO way to report the problem.

_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

Michael's internet connection had been cut off since the middle of May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment