Wednesday 13 October 2010

Merrill Lynch Involvement

In Michael's emails he mentions the financial institutions and corporations. In one of them he mentions the Merrill Lynch account. In that same email he mentions Sara (the Canadian professor whose Ph.d in English Literature was earned at Oxford.) and Adrienne again. He also mentions the fact that he has not received any response to his emails from either of them.

My best bet remains the Merrill Lynch account.  
IF I can get the Merrill Lynch proceeds sent to me HERE DIRECTLY, . . . THEN 
I should have a check in about 10 to 14 days.


I am happy to provide all relevant emails to the media. To ensure that justice is done for Michael. Of course, since the end of 2007, I have a mass of emails from him that include names, addresses and telephone numbers. 


This case is international, USA, Canada, and South Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment