Thursday 7 October 2010

M15

I am continually receiving divine guidance with this case and I am being given M15 repeatedly. As we know M15 is to do with secret services. In England it is also the name of a MOTOR WAY. The motor way can also be understood as the HIGH WAY of holiness mentioned in the bible. The way of healing and integrity, being UPRIGHT. The fast track to ascension of planet and its people. 


M is also for MICHAEL and there is an M inscribed in my right hand.

15 in numerology is also an alchemical number and Michael used to say that I was blessed with what scholars called 'Alchemy of the Word'. 15 is also the number of gifts of money.

Now there is another story to tell about FLORIDA apart from its connection with his property asset in Canada.

Prior to me going to the USA and FLORIDA for the very first time. A much younger man began to pursue me on the same forum where I originally met Michael. Out of the BLUE he said 'I will build the house for you'. 

He was friends with a lot of spiritual people and I allowed him into my life. Cut a long story short, prior to leaving for FLORIDA, I gave my business contacts, Michael, and the young man, flight arrival and COMFORT SUITE details where I was staying the first night and the details of the condo COMPLEX where Michael and I had agreed to spend some time together. The young man and I had also planned to meet up while I was in the USA, to share our spiritual experiences.

Usually, when I am sent on a MISSION abroad, people in that country are so pleased that I am coming, that they arrange a welcome party of some sort. They usually leave telephone messages prior to my arrival, flowers or pick me up from the airport. However, after all the talk from the young man, he never showed up, he never rang, or contacted me in anyway. I found it all very strange at the time, that after all our communication then there was nothing. No news from anyone, except the Philadelphia Prince of Peace Church burning down was being SHOWN on TV during breakfast.

The UPSHOT of this is, that the younger man who lived in Florida, also works in CONSTRUCTION,  (ex-army) are you linking up the dots from our previous posts about this case? Michael also suffered ARSON attacks on his properties in the past, that he said were never investigated by the FIRE department.

After my trip to the USA, the young man also showed his true colours and joined sides with those Michael called his ENEMIES on the internet,  those same enemies who also stood against me virulently, with no apparent reason to do so at that time.

The internet company who owned the FORUM  where Michael and I originally met is also owned by a company in FLORIDA and Michael was in a war with them as well. It would not surprise me at all, if the people in Florida, were on the PAYROLL of those that sought Michael's demise. There was certainly a CONSPIRACY going on against Michael and I, and there were literally 100's of witnesses to that fact.

Does it surprise you that in 2009,  one of the owners of the forum provided photographs of himself at (9/11) ground zero dressed like a FIREMAN, during the clean up? Are you linking up the dots? There are far too many links in this case to DISMISS. Does it also surprise you that it is reported that he claims to have friends in the WHITE HOUSE?  He also makes no secret of the fact that he encourages people to  kill others with nuclear weapons. We have seen it written many times and heard his voice talking to his followers. 

Now does it INTEREST you, that in September 2010, the owner of the forum contacted me after he found out that I now knew Michael had died. He said that Michael had died in June and he had known for months. How is it, that Michael's ENEMIES knew before I did? Can you explain that?  Now bear in mind, this was a man that banned both Michael and I from his forum. So why was he contacting me when I had no interest in contact with HIM? 


Now as Michael's ENEMIES knew before I did. Why were they not gloating over the fact that he was dead? If they were going to contact me at all, why didn't they contact me immediately they found out?

Remember the PAYROLL!

As they've been saying on CONSPIRACY forums for a long time, follow the MONEY and where it leads. 

Michael knew, nothing was hidden from his sight. He was a very clever man indeed, his emails and what he wrote to me, reveal the secrets. He was a real soldier like I have never ever met before. A REAL man who had been highly trained in warfare before he and his beloved mother arrived in the USA.


As we wrote about Michael the other day "Only when the full case is revealed will the whole case divulge its treasure, that he left to help humanity and the blessed ones that he held in his heart. His LOVE is not forgotten, nor will it ever be."


I can tell you now, I'd rather be on the right side of Michael, then on the side of those that stood against him. Choose your friends wisely and let us do our best. 


As a dear friend said, 'THIS STORY WOULD MAKE AN INCREDIBLE FILM'.












No comments:

Post a Comment