Saturday 2 October 2010

Sorry isn't good enough....

Sorry, isn't good enough when people treat others like animals throwing them a few scraps when they own multi-million pound companies. As I understand it, some of Michael's books were strewn all over the floor when they found him dead. He was obviously angry and distressed that he could not contact me and his friends. I know how much I meant to him and how much our regular contact did as well, it was a life line for him. The only time I did not hear from him was when his internet service was cut off and then he could not reach me for help.

If I owned a multi-million pound company, I would've have given him the money that he required to live a healthy life. If I had been running a small company, at the very least, I would have put all his bills through the company, so that he did not have suffer like an animal.

In the past, I was a professional medium as such Michael is able to stay in communication with me. Some police have and do use mediums in their criminal investigations if and when required. When the police are coming up against brick walls in a very serious case like this one, they sometimes turn to people like myself for help.

From the messages that I am receiving from Michael, it is clear that his assets cannot be fully retrieved without a criminal trial of the perpetrator of the constructive manslaughter. The extreme stress that he endured was the core issue that ensured his descent to his death at a very young age.

How can anyone retrieve his assets when he does not exist anywhere in government records? How can anyone pay death taxes on a man that does not exist?

As he said "Let our enemies do their worst, we will do our best'.

So to the person that said sorry to me, for not letting me know immediately that Michael had died.

Sorry, isn't good enough, because you did not follow Michael's strict instructions to you. Just like he knew in his heart that you wouldn't.

And as far as you, not ensuring that the police carried out a criminal investigation, after I shared evidence written in his words.

There is only one word to describe it, DISGRACE.

May God be merciful to you all and the truth of this case come into the light of day, just as the Christ promised it would. Remember the Christ said that what is concealed will be revealed.

"Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed."John 3:20 


Michael was dauntless and he loved the light that shone for him, his life line of light was cut off because his internet service was cut off. When hope dies so does the person, that's why our connection was so important. His light of hope was continually being taken away from him when he could not contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment